Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 2, 2010

Basketball Game!


Last Monday, I went to watch NBA basketball game! It was soooo exciting game!! It was the first time to watch the basketball game. I don’t know the rule of basketball game well and the famous basketball player, but I could enjoy it! Utah has a professional basketball team named Utah Jazz. Utah Jazz played against New York Nicks. Before the game started, we got some autographs from players. During the game, I was surprised at booing. While the opposing team was sinking a free throw, most people did it. Of course, most people are fans of Utah Jazz because it was held at Energy Solution Arena in Utah. The game which I wacthed was the last game of this season, so I was lucky!







I heard people in Japan can see cherry blossoms now.I wanna see them. If you went to see them, send me your picture of them!On the other hand, we have a lot of snow still. I slipped a little because of snow. I had never seen many snow before, but it is not so cold here. I think Tokyo in January is colder than here now. Take care!







2 comments:

  1. I have never been to an NBA game, but I love watching the U of Maryland Terrapins play basketball--especially when my former students are on the team! My former student Greivis Vasquez just completed 4 years with the Terps, and my former student Diandra Tchatchouang is on the women's team (she is a freshman this year).

    I took my class to see the cherry blossoms here in DC on Thursday. If you send me your email address, I will send you some photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Nina! Thank you for reading. I remember Maryland Terrapin. It is the mascot of the U of Maryland, right? Wow, I wanna watch the U of U team plays basketball, too. do you mean you know some basketball player of the U of Maryland? I envy you! I wanna make friends who play basketball:)

    Really? Sounds good! I know Japan send it to DC at the past. I couldn't see it when I went there.(because it was summer during my stay, haha) I wanna see your picture, but I don't know your email address. How can I know your email address?

    ReplyDelete