Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 16, 2010

Roomie



This time, I wanna introduce my first roommate. She is from California and 19 years old. I was worried about roommate before I came here. I heard most Americans are messy and rude although it may be stereotype. However, it seems that I’m lucky because she is very kind and friendly. She is half American and half Japanese. She didn’t say it first time, but I noticed it she told me her email address. Her last name is Japanese one! Fortunately, she cannot speak Japanese, so we speak only English. Also, yesterday, we noticed that our grandmother has the same name! What a coincidence story this is!



I joined a party yesterday. The name of the party is BLACKOUT PARTY! It started at 9pm. That was a black light dance party. The entire place was blacked out, so we had to wear at least one piece of white clothing to get in. I got a white T-shirt free! We painted a lot on our T-shirts and danced! Also, I saw a strange food. They called it desert sushi. This picture is it. It looks strange, but it was good, not too sweet. Anyway, I had a good time there.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that you like your roommate. How funny that she is half Japanese! The blackout party sounds like fun (I like the photo!) and the dessert sushi looks...interesting! How are your English classes? Ours are ending next week. I am looking forward to summer vacation! I wish you could come to MEI to study English in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm lucky to have good roommate, but she is leaving here soon because she have to go North Carolina on her summer job. My English is a kind of boring, but my classmates and teachers are all good people. I like them. When will your summer vacation start/end?

    ReplyDelete